Monday, July 26, 2010

Inception

When I was a kid I always thought that this life isn’t real. It’s all a dream. It’s kind of a psychic way of telling us what would happen so as to better prepare ourselves. I could never believe that I finished my summer holidays or the wonderful family events. Or I passed the 1st grade and moving to the 2nd Grade. I wanted to wake up because I was not ready to be a grown up.
I still wanted to have those carefree childhood years back again. No worries about food, money, shelter. No worries about relationships like girlfriends, wives. Life was beautiful. But now more than ever I wish I wake up. I had enough of this existence and would like to come back to reality.
I now don’t remember any of my dreams like I used to when I was a kid. I know its not that I don’t dream at all its just that I can’t recollect what it was anymore. After coming from the movie “Inception” I was amazed that all that I thought about was there in the movie. It was like Leonardo and team came and “extracted” my dreams and put them on the screen.
It was just like how I felt. This is not real. This is just a dream I created and need to get back to reality. Concepts like projectionist, dream within a dream, how we never know how we get to a certain place in our dream. How we never remember the entire dream even right after we wake up with a start And what really connected was the fact that we age faster in our dreams then in real life.
So according to the movie’s concept my life of 30 years is like 3 hours of sleep. So if I wake up in another 4 hours from now I would have “died” in this dream around the age of 70 years. Makes perfect sense! So now how do I make this dream stop as it is not pleasant anymore? Guess the only way out is to kill myself here and wake up to reality! Or wait! Have I been “Incepted”?
If you are confuse as to what I am talking about – just watch the movie all the answer lie there in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment